National Erasmus+ Office in the Russian Federation
The National Erasmus+ Office (NEO) assists the Commission, the EACEA Agency and the Russian Federation authorities concerned in the implementation of the Erasmus+ Programme. The NEO follows closely the policy developments in the Russian Federation, particularly in the field of higher education, but also at other levels of education, if required.
Besides the EU Delegation, the NEO is a focal point in the country for all actors, potential applicants, beneficiaries and other stakeholders as regards EU cooperation activities in (higher) education under the Erasmus+ programme.
The mandate of the National Erasmus+ Offices under the Erasmus+ programme covers all supporting, promotion, monitoring and dissemination activities related to the Erasmus+ activities in higher education open to cooperation with Partner Countries.
1. To assist the Commission, the EACEA, the EU Delegations and the authorities in the Partner Country in the implementation of the international higher education dimension of the Erasmus+ programme.
The international higher education dimension of the Erasmus+ programme includes:
Key Action 1:
- Credit mobility (international opening of Erasmus) which will be managed by National Agencies in the Programme Countries.
- Degree mobility through Joint Master Degrees (and on-going Erasmus Mundus joint master and doctoral programmes) which is managed by the EACEA.
Key Action 2:
- Capacity-building projects in higher education which can include a mobility component for the neighbouring countries and the Western Balkans.
- Knowledge Alliances and Strategic Partnerships that are open to Partner-Country participation.
Key Action 3:
- Commission policy dialogues with the Partner Countries/regions
- Regional chapters of Erasmus+ alumni associations in the partner countries
- Teams of Higher Education Reform Experts
Jean Monnet activities
Any other action available for the Partner Country concerned.
2. For the Partner Countries concerned, to support and monitor the implementation and dissemination of results of on-going projects selected under the Tempus IV programme (2007-2013), Erasmus+ (2014-2020) Capacity-Building in Higher Education and International Credit Mobility.
Tel: +7 495 9723590
Tel: +7 495 9722590